IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager - WORKING WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES!!
My client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers who are looking for an IT Project Manager who will join their team permanently and work on new and emerging tech projects alongside implementing a new SAS tool. You will be accountable for pure delivery of IT projects and enable you to influence the digital strategy within a global brand!
Accountable for the E2E delivery of IT projects according to agreed plan (cost & time), agreed scope, IT standards & quality.
Responsible for working to assure technology readiness.
Responsible for the building effective and efficient IP in the key domains for the UK
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsible for driving the UK IT strategy for 'out of the box’ and 'simplification’ into the IT Project delivery process.
- Lead the IT team(s) in translating business requirements into IT plans & deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring robust & accurate IT estimate submissions are produced, aligning to the UK IT strategies.
- To align with the appropriate IT project governance and reporting frameworks within UK.
Responsible for IT project resource planning, cost estimating, budgeting and cost control
Strong experience in IT Project Management
Highly results orientated
Experienced in technology/application delivery of emerging technologies
Advocate change and experience implementing IT change
Experience working with SAS tools