Learning and Development Operations Trainer
Job Title: Learning and Development Operations Trainer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference AH9416
Benefits: See Below
A new, exciting and challenging role for an experienced Learning and Development Trainer
The main purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement bespoke training programs across operational areas, using different training methods and considering different learning styles to engage, motivate and meet the training objective.
To build, implement and maintain a training and skills matrix across the operational areas of the business and assist line managers with the design, monitoring and progression of development plans, linked to the needs identified from the matrix and appraisal process to assist effective employee development and succession planning.
A key part of the role is to deliver classroom training and coaching to new team members and identify and provide skills development and refresher training to existing team members.
- A passion for the training and development of others
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Experience of coaching & developing others
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Design of training materials and workbooks
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Previous L&D experience
- Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
The Operations Trainer will have a passion for training and be a constant role model for the Sykes values, giving every customer (internal and external) a 'World Class Customer Experience’.
- Develop and implement a training and skills matrix across all permanent roles within the contact centre and owner floor
- Delivery of operational training across the Contact Centre and Owner floor via structured workshops
- Conducting follow up development discussions with line managers, coaching and feedback as required
- Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and maintained
- Designing and producing training materials for Workshops and E-learning as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Update quarterly skills refresher training in conjunction with the E-learning Executive
- The Operations Trainer must be able to work accurately and concisely and have the ability to critically assess their own work’ understanding what is required. They should ensure that their work is always to the highest standard and that personal effectiveness is maximised. They will have to demonstrate professional credibility and a high level of interpersonal skills
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and it’s grading as requested by the Director of Operations.
- Note: This Role Profile reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the role profile will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post-holder.
- The post-holder may be called upon to provide support to other sections within Operations team. Movement between areas within the team may take place at appropriate intervals in accordance with professional development and business needs.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Be self-supporting in producing training materials to the standard required
- Recommend changes to skills development working closely with team Managers Continually review practices and procedures to ensure best practice is delivered always.
- Maintain a CPD plan Implement the Equal Opportunities policy into your daily activities wherever possible.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on products
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role