£22,000 to £27,000 DOE
Are you an underwriter looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to join a successful team of underwriters and be part of rapid company growth? Well look no further as this opportunity is waiting for you!
This role is part of a team that ensure timely and accurate administration of bank loan products. Including direct liaison with bank introducers and customers on the telephone and by correspondence. Ensuring accuracy at all times, and that the company's processes & procedures are followed. The key aspects of the underwriting role are to:
Skills and experience:
- Ability to underwrite referred deals to policy and mandate
- Investigate potential frauds, PEP and sanctions matches
- Monthly sample review of underwriting
- Verification of the completeness and accuracy of credit proposals
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a consumer finance or similar environment
- Knowledge of TCF would be a distinct advantage
* Permanent / 37.5 hours a week
* Candidates will ideally be able to reliably commute to the office
* Shift working based on 8-8 Weekdays and 10-6 Saturdays and Sundays (one per month)
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV and interest to kirsty(dot)Hallett(at)interquestgroup(dot)com or give Kirsty a call directly on .