Electrical Design Engineer
A highly reputable building services consultancy is seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract in Central London. Our client is an award winning UK Rail Company and they are looking for a candidate to work on a HS2 rail station. If you're seeking valuable career experience on a flagship rail project, then this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
A range of roles and responsibilities will be given to the successful applicant, they will include:
- Carrying out electrical design calculations using Amtech, Dialux and Relux software
- To survey and design temporary services for the site
- Providing technical support and advice to clients
- Assisting with the production of electrical services specifications and schedules
- Conducting initial and concept electrical designs
This role would see the chosen candidate working on major HS2 station, and therefore it is important for applicants to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience working on rail projects.
- Previous experience as a CRE would be desirable
- Experienced using Amtech, Dialux and Relux
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Positive and approachable attitude
This would be the perfect role for candidates seeking to use their own knowledge and experience on one of the UK's biggest rail projects.
In order to apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Wright on or email Alex.Wright @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13694AW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option below.