Registered General Nurse (RGN Acute) - Essex
Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Registered General Nurses to join our agency, working within the Essex and surrounding areas. We are looking for candidates who have medical and/or surgical ward experience working with in a hospital setting. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals.
A successful Registered General Nurse is required to have:
• NMC Registered General Nurse
• Six months minimum post registration experience in a ward setting.
• The ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
• Highly organised and dedicated
• Maintain a professional profile
Why should a Registered General Nurse choose Pulse?
• Excellent and competitive rates of pay
• Revalidation support and guidance service. Designated Clinical support *
• Daily payroll service
• Fast track registration
• Free mandatory training
• IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.