CNC Machine Operators
Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company requires experienced CNC/Millers and Grinding Operators to undertake an initial 12 month contract based in Inchinnan, Scotland. These roles will be based on 3 and 4 weekly shift patterns, flexibility is a must.
As a member of the highly experienced team, you will be expected to program, set and operate machine tools producing high quality components to tight tolerances.
- Maintaining excellent quality standards, being an integral part of the manufacturing process
- The role will require you to work to tight tolerances, experience of this will need to be demonstrated at interview
- Work within strict HS&E guidelines, Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Work within a cutting edge manufacturing facility, so a basic IT knowledge is essential
Qualifications and experience:
- Completed a recognised time-served apprenticeship including City and Guilds, NVQ3 or equivalent
- Experienced in use of wide range CNC machines
- Experience in working with Nickels/Steels and Alloys
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings (considered an asset)
- Professional and flexible attitude, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Able to willing to work a multi-shift pattern including nights
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Understand how to maintain a clean and safe environment in the workplace and how to work to set deadlines to achieve performance targets
- An up-to-date working knowledge of health, safety (including COSHH) and environmental procedures
- 3 Standard Grades Levels 1-3 or equivalent, in English, Maths and a Technical subject are essential
- Experience in a production or similar environment would be desirable
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.