Service Contract Manager
Service Contract Manager
My Client is global specialists in technology with a focus on future audio visual, video conferencing and cloud based solutions. With the benefit of over 20 years in project management at Prince2 Practitioner standards, they apply the best practice in their delivery methodology. Their skills are extremely diverse for the technology industry which means they offer solutions which consider the many facets that businesses need when making the decision to invest in new technology.
Planned growth has resulted with the need for a Service Contract Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate's areas of responsibilities will include:
- Works with the sales team in defining customer needs and recommending service models
- Provides pricing models to the sales team to meet customer demand. Is the custodian of pricing and profitability of the account.
- Drafts service contracts in collaboration with the Operations teams ensuring these are relevant, concise and achievable
- Reviews existing contracts and monitors achievement of the contract obligations. Sets in place service improvement plans with Service Desk Manager and manages delivery of these accordingly.
- Defining and monitoring SLAs in relation to contracted services, service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Acts as an escalation point for customers.
- Assesses impact of new service contracts on the following areas:
o Third Party Engineering resources
o Third Party Replacement Parts
o Third party Warranties
o New Business Demand V headcount
o Skill sets in place and associated training requirements
- Manages the output from the impact assessment in collaboration with the Service Desk Manager to ensure the infrastructure, controls, processes and people are in situ to accept the service within agreed timescales
- Responsible for building enduring relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Develops the service with the customer by reviewing contractual obligations ensuring these are fit for purpose and aligned to the customers strategy.
- Attend customer service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Meets with the customers on site at least 1/4ly depending on scale of contract in place.
- Works collaboratively with all stakeholders, both internally and with the customer
- Responsible for ensuring that quality issues are addressed and managing the quality of deliverables for service
- Responsible for ensuring that all KPIs defined are met or exceeded
- Ensure that delivered services are fit for purpose, carrying out relevant reviews as necessary
- High customer satisfaction ratings
- Annual objectives set during appraisals are met
- Service acceptance is managed effectively and seamlessly
- Contract renewal rates
- Min 3 years experience in a management role in a high paced service environment.
- Strong leadership skills in managing and developing customer relationships
- Change Management experience
- ITIL accreditation
- Transition management experience
Location - The role will be based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The ability to travel in the UK and internationally may be required.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to develop and progress your career with a world class organisation.
For further information contact Bernard Smirke or send your CV to him.