PR Manager Hospitality
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR Manager to join our client, a well-known global restaurant chain.
You will play a key part within the marketing team across press communications, events, influencer outreach, networking and collaborations. This role is an extremely diverse and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the power of strategic PR.
- Implement a PR and influencer strategy that effectively drives brand love and awareness.
- Identify creative PR opportunities to pitch to key press and influencers.
- Writing and distribution of press releases to key media.
- Organise and attend both local and national events.
- Own budgeting for key projects.
- Prepare reports, results and insights for key stakeholders.
- Preferably educated to degree level in PR, marketing or communications.
- PR marketing experience, preferably in the hospitality or retail industry.
- Strong social media
- Excellent writing skills, able to deliver key messages and positioning across various channels.
- Strong understanding of PR techniques and tools to drive awareness, footfall, frequency and average spend.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and are looking for your next interim opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply with your details.