Registered General Nurse (RGN Acute) - Surrey
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered General Nurses either surgical and/or medical to work within the Surrey areas. At Pulse you have the option to work around your current lifestyle giving you maximum flexibility to pick when you want to work or the option of short term roles.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients.
Why should a Registered General Nurse choose Pulse?
• High quality training and development
• Specialist revalidation support
• Supportive and reliable service around the clock
• Tier 1 agency in the NHS offering you 1st choice of shifts
• Daily payroll
• Recommend a friend and registration bonuses worth £250 each
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.