Finance Assistant - Contract until end of 2018
Our client who is based in Weston-super-Mare are looking for a full time Finance Assistant to join them on a fixed term contract until the end of the year but this could be extended.
Maintain and process financial transactions electronically and manually.
Communicate complex information clearly and integrity
Ensure internal and statutory deadlines are met
Respond to customer enquiries, ensuring any outstanding issues are resolved promptly
Specifics to this role:
- Ensure that all income is receipted, banked promptly and correctly accounted for
- Match invoice and credit notes to orders, ensuring any variances are fully investigated.
- Where no orders have been referenced, resolve any unapproved invoices to ensure that
- suppliers are paid accurately and on time
- Issue cheque payments and process payment runs in accordance with the Group’s financial regulations and procedures
- Raise invoices for income due to the Business and allocate payments
- High volume data input
- Reconciling bank statements daily and closing off monthly
- Cash ordering and petty cash reconciliation
- Assisting other members of the team (particular over year-end) in accounts payable, receivable and Purchase Order processing
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with half hour for lunch. Starting salary £18,000 (reviewed after 6 months.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.