Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a bright Digital Marketing Assistant to join our fun and lively digital team which itself is part of the wider Marketing and Business Development Team. This is a varied role supporting other members of the digital team, as well as managing your own workload and will give the successful candidate great exposure to a wide range of digital marketing activity.
You will be joining a friendly and fun team at a firm with a unique culture that many prefer over that of other firms. You will be part of the newly refreshed and re-launched Digital Team. You will naturally be a keen and proactive team player, who is happy to help the marketing and business development managers with the full mix of marketing activities where required including helping to book meeting rooms, internal communications, research, providing administrative support on projects when needed or in particularly busy periods.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Using our email campaign software to generate the regular branded newsletters, briefings and event invitations that we send out to our client and intermediary contacts.
- Using content management systems to update content on our websites and blogs.
- Assisting with the publishing of content to social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- To become proficient in the use of InterAction, the firm's CRM system
- Responsibility for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of client data feeding into InterAction from our 'client matter inception' processes, including liaising with partners, associates and secretaries to obtain missing information.
- Working alongside other members of the digital team and our external data stewards to ensure the accuracy of data in InterAction, as well as providing telephone support from time to time to secretaries and fee earners with InterAction queries.
- Helping the marketing and business development team function smoothly – this includes becoming familiar with many of our systems and processes and will involve you providing administrative support around events, internal communications and marketing mailings and the monitoring of various email inboxes (including the subscribe, unsubscribe and web team inboxes).
- Running reports and research for the business development team.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh.