Pensions Business Development Manager
My client is a well established Employee Benefits Broker that is looking for an experienced Pensions Business Development Manager to join their expanding company.
To be considered for this position you MUST have the G60 & AF3 qualifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop long term relationships with potential new professional partners
- Develop the employer relationships
- Develop and maintain a contract strategy based on various communication methods, i.e. face to face meetings/telephone calls/emails and networking
- Organise and run a number of planned focused EB events
- Attracting new EB clients to the business
In reward for your hardwork you will receive a generous basic salary, holidays, bonus structure & pension.
Please quote <42341> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.