Straight Forward Recruitment is advertising permanent Commercial role!
Our client is currently recruiting for Purchasing Administratorto join their growing team. The successful candidates will be joining a well-established business with an opportunity of a long term permanent employment and possible career progression.
Monday to Friday.
37.5 hours per week, with some flexibility might be required.
8:30am to 4:30pm
Negotiable – depending on experience.
Reporting to Purchasing Manager your core purpose is to support the busy purchasing team with buying, booking in and stock control of raw materials for the company. Other duties will be:
- To carry out a wide spectrum of administrative functions within the Purchasing team, including booking in all incoming raw materials, raising purchase orders and stock control.
- To liaise and build good relationships with suppliers.
- To manage the deliveries of incoming materials.
- To support the office environment by being available to undertake other administration and clerical duties as required (assuming appropriate training has been provided)
- Own transport due to location
- Previous purchasing and office environment experience
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to prioritise and deal with paperwork efficiently and effectively
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Commercial Team on or,
- Email your CV to or,
- Drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.