Our client is looking for a Workshop Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis
- Using various hand and power tools.
- Using Various Mechanical and Hydraulic Machinery.
- Forklift duties.
- General workshop duties.
- Basic Company machine operations.
- Use of Band saw for steel cutting.
- Stock control.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the workshop to ensure all staff continue to work in a safe and pleasant environment.
- Dependant on workloads, it may be necessary to help the installation team on-site.
- Ensure goods are received, recorded and stored correctly; this includes undertaking periodical stock control.
- Development of workshop practices document.
- Development and manufacture of Hire and Sales products.
- Maintenance of workshop / facilities / Tool and equipment.
- Management of Hire equipment.