Credit Controller / Permanent role / Chester / £18,000-£21,000 depending on experience / Monday to Friday working hours
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Credit Controller to join our client's expanding Credit Control team. You will be joining this high performing Finance team who are expanding due to their continued business growth in the market. This is a permanent position where you will have plenty of room for growth and further progression.
- Reporting into the Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for managing your own credit control ledger of professional business to business clients
- You will be chasing outstanding invoices whilst developing an effective relationship with your client list
- Allocating payments to client accounts
- Carrying out credit checks where required
- Dealing with any queries
Essential Experience Required
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working within a high performing environment
What's on offer?
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08.30-5.30 and Fridays 08.30- 5pm (early finish on a Friday!), you will also receive a Quarterly bonus (equivalent to a minimum £2k per year) this bonus is based on team performance and they have never not received the bonus which is an additional benefit!
To discuss in more details please call me today as interviews are being arranged immediately.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Lauren at NC Associates. 0151-203-0152
Credit control / Credit controller