Solution Architect - Crewe - 6 months - £500-£550 per day!
Your new company
You'll be working for a large Public Sector organisation who are going through a large Digital Transformation Project.
Your new role
The client has embarked on a major programme involving rationalisation of multiple infrastructure estates and procurement of the full range of the associated managed services under a disaggregated service model.
The programme is being delivered via a number of work-streams which focus on specific areas of IT delivery:
- End User Environments
- Hosting and Application Support
- Service Management and Service Integration
What you'll need to succeed
- Mature experience in delivery of new ways of working across multiple business organisations looking to take an enterprise wide approach to reduce complexity, increase agility, whilst embracing new and mobile ways of working.
- Delivery of new technical models, including adoption of modern technology, cloud based approaches, infrastructure and tools.
- Ability to contribute to a wide range of IT disciplines, whilst ensuring architectural design, systems integration, and target operating models support business needs.
- Technical, Application and Information Architecture delivery techniques and notational Standards (UML, Archimate).
- Experience of working as a Solution Architect within a TOGAF environment.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a 6 month initial contract role paying £500-£550 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.