Retail Promotions Channel Marketing Executive
Channel Retail Promotions Executive
This is a new role within our client at the forefront of music technology that is responsible for delivering channel communications, partner enablement tools, and retails promotions with the focus on delivering revenue and profitable growth through our clients exciting distribution network. Planning and executing their pan-EMEA and in country sales and retail promotions covering displays, promotions, dealer communications and Point Of Sales.
- Manage Instore Retail / POS Presence -To manage and rollout all in store POS initiatives across EMEA within budget guidelines and in coordination with other marketing campaigns and sales objectives. Ensure consistency of brand representation in store and dealer communications.
- Manage EMEA Sales Channel Promotion Campaigns -To manage and execute all sales promotion initiatives across EMEA within budget guidelines and in coordination with Sales Managers & Marketing department and sales objectives. Such initiatives may include staff incentive schemes, trade-in and bundling programmes, for example.
- Retail and Tactical Product Promotions - With input from the marketing department, plan, execute and deliver ad hoc promotions for all brands using full promotional mix.
- Distribution of Retail Promotional Materials - Inform and sell in, and distribute promotions to all global and local stakeholders. Communicate with stakeholders about retail / POS services, activities and project progress.
- Channel, Retail & Dealer Relations - Liaise with relevant Sales Managers & retail partners and distributors to maintain strong channel relations. Coordination of any marketing retail agreements. Plan and deliver regular communications to its network of dealers and distributors via email newsletters or similar media.
- Social Media Channel Integration - To ensure the social media channels / rich media assets are being utilised by retailers in their end user comms, to help build brand desirability, interaction and subscriber growth
- Budget Responsibility -To ensure all channel, retail and POS promotions are executed within budget.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Previous and proven channel communications is essential within EMEA setting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a marketing discipline).
- Experience of directly managing external and internal customers and stakeholders including working closely with agencies is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing excellent working relationships across multiple territories and cultures.
- Must be numerate and commercially astute including budget management skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills as well as the ability to generate new ideas, and to influence others.
- Ability to adapt to retail best practices to channel marketing strategy.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Strong project management with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Interest in music and or/technology is useful as well as the ability to speak another language.