Street Works Permit Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen in London for a Street Works Permit Officer to join a very busy Network Management team on a long-term contract basis.
As the successful Street Works Permit Officer, you will assist a Highways Network Management team monitor the activities of works promoters by preventing over-runs, helping to coordinate works, with the ultimate aim of mitigating the impact of both planned and reactive works undertaken on a very busy highway network.
A good understanding of the London Permit Scheme (LoPS), as well as other permit schemes, and faimialriy with the London Lane Rental Scheme will all be required for the role.
* Assessing permits submitted for potential works clashes
* Granting and Refusing permits
* Communicating regularly with works promoters
* Section 50 applications - raise, issue and close licences
* Preparing for quarterly co-ordination meetings
* Issuing of Section 74 Overruns and Fixed Penalty Notices
* Issuing of Section 81 defect notices
* Use of bespoke IT systems (including Symology)
* Microsoft Office Skills
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please select 'Apply Now' to submit an application.