Corporate Fundraising Manager
This organisation is looking for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join their busy, well-established team in Central London.
This organisation is one of the UK's leading children's charities, looking for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join their award-winning team.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Fundraising Manager will be:
- Account manage a range of high profile partnerships, worth £100k+
- Work on a range of types of partnerships including grants and COTY, with a strong focus on employee fundraising
- Achieve set income targets and ensure accurate reporting to the head of department
- Ensure an excellent level of stewardship to all partners in order to drive and develop partnerships across multiple years
- Work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure partnerships fundraising is front of mind
- Manage budgets
The person specification for this Corporate Fundraising Manager is:
- Experience within a corporate fundraising role for a minimum of 2 years
- Six figure partnership experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Supporter-centric approach
- Budget management experience
- Strong work ethic
- Professional approach
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £34,000 and £36,000 depending on experience.