Tetley - Regional Account Manager - Weston Supermare
Regional Account Manager - Tetley
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours
You will be covering: South West, including Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth, Taunton, Exeter, Newquay, Penzance & surrounding areas
Ideal Candidate would be in the Bristol area
Please note that because of the size of the area to be covered, substantial driving will be required, including potential overnights.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Account Manager on our Tetley Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling upon Cash and Carry/ Wholesalers and Foodservice accounts within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Growing sales across your given territory
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
- Reporting daily
You will have:
- Experience working with Cash and Carry/Wholesalers and Foodservice accounts
- Ability to negotiate agreements on a large scale.
- Capability to understand and process customer sales data
- Good understanding of how to use Powerpoint & Excel and similar programs
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!