Senior Scrub Nurse role Cardiff Private settings will pay up to £40k
£38000 base salary!
Senior Scrub Nurse role!
Excellent Rates Of Pay!
Monday- Friday only!
Yolk Healthcare are proud to be working alongside the one of the leading Private Healthcare providers in the uk and are currently looking for a strong Lead Scrub Nurse to help run and 4 bed Theatre in Cardiff. You will be part of a strong management team and this home offers an exciting new opportunity for a senior nurse to get into management.
My client are a successful Private Hospital and their reputation is second, they have state of the art theatres and use to most advance technologies for all major surgeries.
The successful Scrub Practitioner will be a valuable component within a multi-disciplinary team being required to oversee all aspects of the patient journey. All Scrub and Recovery Nurses are required to possess surgical and/or theatre experience together with commitment towards best practice initiatives which is fundamental in maintaining high standards of clinical care provision.
Essential Requirements/Scrub list
- All Cosmetics/Face lifts/Tummy tucks/Liposuction
- Anaesthetics and Recovery
- To ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient manner reflecting the overall philosophy of the service.
- Assess, plan, prioritise and deliver patient care requirements, both physical and psychological. Seek advice and support from senior staff as required.
- Theatre nurses provide high standards of skilled care and support during the 'perioperative' journey.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in line with Client guidelines, company values and work practices. Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent rates of pay-Above the award rate
- Fantastic Benefits and Package
- State of the art facility
- Great central location
- Ongoing training and support