Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager Vacancy - Oxford
We are excited to announce two fantastic opportunities for customer focused and experienced Manager's to lead our team!
We are a speciality homewares retailer and our stores are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift giving essentials. We demonstrate useful product knowledge and practical 'how to' advice to guarantee customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package and bonus structure.
- A generous employee discount program
- Opportunity to go to the next level with rapid expansion
- An environment that is supportive to your career goals through ongoing training and development with access to all the tools you require to be successful
- To be part of a team of talented, passionate and fun individuals
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Manager / Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader in a high-volume sales environment
- Minimum 2 years' experience and currently in this type of role
- A passion for the retail industry
- Strong experience in managing budgets and working with KPI's
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with all team members
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
- Solid understanding of Visual Merchandising
- Future Store Managers!
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand.