Maintenance Engineer Days
Cordant are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading food manufacturers in Bradford.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Undertake Mechanical and Electrical breakdown Maintenance
- Ensure that Hygiene and GMP standards are achieved
- Time served multi skilled Engineer with Mechanical and Electrical Fault finding skills
- Experience of production engineering with diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Understand pneumatics
- Engineering reports
- Knowledge of Mixing, Moulding and Bagging machinery would be highly advantageous
- FMCG experience is a key requirement
At the Bradford based site the company manufacture Chilled cream filled products and ambient products for the major retailers. This is a fast paced site where production efficiency is key to the success of the site.
In terms of candidate experience, my client is preferably looking for a bakery background with good mechanical knowledge on trouble shooting and ability to repair the following types of machinery;
- Horbart mixers
- Tonelli mixers
- flow wrapping machines
- spiral mixers
- double d rack ovens
The role would be to ensure all PPM's are completed proactively. Action jobs and issues raised from the daily operations meeting in a timely manner and liaising with site mangers at all times on pending actions.
Managing the engineering budget.
A proactive candidate with the will to learn and succeed and patience when working with difficult people would be great too.
This role is paying up to £35K working days. Monday to Friday 40-45 hours / week.
This position requires an immediate start and interviews are being held immediately.
To apply forward your CV to the address given or call Mat at Cordant People Manchester
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.