This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, to be part of a highly successful organisation. If you are currently studying AAT or looking to and have experience working in an Accounts department then this could be your perfect role!!
You will be an integral part of the financial accounting team, supporting and reporting to finance.
- Preparing inter company debit notes and collating required back up
- Resolution of queries from the business
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Processing stock transfers & maintaining database
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Other responsibilities, once established in role:
- Processing expenses; personal and corporate claims
- Downloading and updating/coding excel cash books
- Processing urgent one off payments
- Costs analysis
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a finance department
- Can demonstrate key accounting skills by practical experience
- Excellent communicator; ability to deal with a variety of people on various levels
- Strong excel skills
- Work to and meet deadlines
- Ability to use initiative to resolve problems
- Have a proactive, helpful & friendly outlook with a flexible approach
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Ability to multi task and demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail and demonstrate good time management
What you'll need to succeed:
- AAT studier, preferably already having passed L2 & L3
- Willingness to take ownership
- Ambition and desire to grow
- Clearly accountable for duties and keen to learn & develop
- Customer focus, values importance of providing a high quality service
- Results orientated
- Team player & cooperative nature
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.