National Account Manager
Looking for an opportunity which breaks the mould? Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically creative, ambitious and ‘foodie’ FMCG business based in London. An SME who is led by an inspiring individual who has created a delicious brand which is all about creating moments! Interested in learning more and being part of the journey?
A few words to describe this London based foodie brand: Gourmet, Quality, Perfection, Wildly Delicious, A Taste Sensation! All of that within a close knit, ambitious and driven team of individuals who are taking the market by storm!
Given some phenomenal success, some new senior appointments and further growth on the cards, they’re looking to appoint a new addition to the commercial team in a National Account Manager. The NAM will report to the Head of Sales and work as part of a close knit sales team who are hugely collaborative and share similar ambitions and values. Amongst all the taste testing (and they’re taste sensations!) you will be responsible for two of the Top 6 Grocery Retailers working to create long term partnerships through strong JBP development and of course taking hold of the P&L to proactively drive growth. Creating a delicious brand story, creating those all important moments!
What is this delicious food brand looking for in skills, attributes and experience in the successful candidate?
- FMCG national account management experience either in a NAM capacity already or looking for that step up from an NAE position
- Grocery MULTs is a preference although wider channel experience will be considered
- You must be quality driven, someone who can create a story and get behind a young, growing and ambitious brand
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for creativity doing things differently and being the absolute best at all you do!
- Tenacious with a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
- All the usual’s which make up a strong National Account Manager; highly numerate, commercial acumen, an influencer, engaging presenter, team player, detailed, organised, strategic in mind set, developer of new business
Sound like an opportunity which grabs your attention? Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.