Interim Head of Marketing
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join an already successful well established business with an extensive brand portfolio the UK. There is an exciting opportunity to take the business to the next level Internationally with rapid strategic International expansion and brand role out.
A exciting SME within the B2C and B2B sector, based in the Midlands.
They are actively seeking a forward-looking Interim Head of Marketing to support their rapid growth and manage all of the day-to-day communications for the business across digital and traditional marketing channels.
The Interim Head of Marketing will drive all marketing activity for the business in line with the overall company vision to achieve the agreed objectives and goals
* Developing both B2B and B2C marketing strategies for existing products as well as seeing this through end-to-end for new products.
* Work with the Sales Director and Brand team to drive lead generation and develop a lead nurture programme to improve conversion rates
* Ensure that marketing is seen as a high quality service delivering results across all traditional media as well as digital and social media
*Act as a brand ambassador at industry events and conferences
* Manage and mentor a small team of marketers creating a high performance environment
* Overseeing implementation of the overall Marketing strategy - including campaigns, digital marketing, and PR & communications.
* Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide accurate forecasting, reporting and analytic's on activity
* Generate an engaging customer journey for prospects and buyers to encourage brand loyalty and cross sell opportunities
* As the Marketing lead, you will be responsible for hiring new team members to bring key areas inhouse and ensure the business is upskilling in the correct areas
* Develop strong working relationships with other heads of department.
* Manage the marketing budget to make sure all resources are used effectively and you're maximising ROI
* Be the brand champion - create a unified vision across the business and monitor and protect the brand. Develop strong brand guidelines and actively enforce them
The successful candidate will be a customer-focused senior marketer with a track record for achieving commercial success through strategic and creative marketing campaigns and leading high-performing marketing teams.
You'll be experienced in both B2C and B2B strategy, with B2B marketing and partnerships being a major area of development. Working closely with the department heads of Product, Sales & Brands, you'll ensure that marketing objectives are met successfully and keeping brand consistency.
You'll be analytical and experienced in data-driven marketing, with strong instinct, passion and up to the minute knowledge of the industry sector and retail trends and ways of working.
* The successful candidate will have the ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial company, take on new challenges and grow into new roles
* Previous experience of a similar position is essential, ideally from the Toiletries industry
* Will have a strong understanding of effective PR and marketing communications
* Be able to demonstrate evidence of ongoing personal and professional development in previous job roles
* Have a proven track record of implementing successful campaigns
* Ability to manage not only budgets but also to lead and inspire staff and oversee projects
* Able to develop and implement performance management and quality control
* Have excellent communication skills and highly professional approach
* Good time management is essential with the ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and oversee a demanding workload
* Continuously analysing a competitive environment and consumer trends, and working this into marketing strategies.
* Building on existing partnerships in both the B2B and B2C markets and looking for new, growth-focused opportunities to build upon.
* Owning marketing KPIs and setting and managing the budgets, allocating resources among projects, reporting to CEO.
* Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
* Collaboratively designing and delivering on events for the consumer and businesses
A competitive daily rate