Project Tooling Engineer
Are you looking for a new role as a Project Tooling Engineer? Interested in managing new tooling projects for automower production? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Project Tooling Engineer will be managing injection mould tooling projects from concept through to start of production, projects will be mainly be Robotic projects. This is an exciting permanent position with a leading automower manufacturer and distributor.
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Canteen on site
- Free parking
- Life assurance of a minimum of 5 times the salary
- Pension of a minimum of 4% to a maximum of 8% matched by the company
- Manage tooling projects starting from product concept through to SOP
- Working with the design team and product support to optimise designs for manufacture
- Commercial negotiations with suppliers regarding tool purchasing and modifications
- Attending mould trials at tooling suppliers in China, Europe & UK. Working closely with the tool room and moulding development to ensure a smooth introduction of new tooling into the factory
- A good understanding of injection moulding and injection mould tool manufacture is essential
Qualifications and experience:
- HNC/HND or degree in mechanical discipline
- Experience of tooling manufacture and modifications essential
- Can demonstrate in depth knowledge of the injection moulding process
- CAD skills would be beneficial AUTOCAD, Delcam Powershape
- Previous experience of commercial negotiations with tooling suppliers
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.