Support Analysts ( Citrix, SAN, Microsoft)
Support Analyst - (Citrix, SAN, Microsoft technologies)
Support Analyst :
Do you have an background in supporting business or technical applications, preferably multi-site network environments? Do you have a broad technical skillset but looking to be re-trained in new technologies and looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about technology, with a strong customer service ethos, wanting to work with emerging technologies including Cloud?
Support Analyst - About the company
Do you want to be part of a successful organisation, that delivers hosted and managed services to private & public sectors, offering a range of services ( Hosted applications, managed services & Disaster Recovery) to their customer base? They have experienced a solid record of growth over the years.
Support Analyst - About the role:
The 2nd line Support Analyst / role will be office based in the Cheshire office, working within the helpdesk team, provide effective solutions to escalated issues, and provide a high level of technical expertise.
Working closely with the 1st line and helpdesk team, sharing knowledge and collectively resolving customer queries and documenting the process. The role will involve working with technologies such as LAN, WAN, Virtualisation (VMWare), Cloud, Citrix, Windows 2008 /12 R2,
Support Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Support of multi-site technical environments including LAN, WAN, Citrix, Microsoft, SAN and DR.
- Take ownership of escalated issues from 1st line team and resolving any queries within SLA
- Resolution of configuration and deployment issues
- Ensure that effective change control methodologies are followed with clients
- Ensure that 3rd party applications are installed and run efficiently across all platforms
- Support and resolution of customer queries and ensure a good relationship with the client
- Update the knowledge base with solutions derived for clients
- Any other related duties as required by the business, including analysis and advising the customer on best practice.
- Respond to customers within agreed service levels and ensure all support processes are followed
- Log all support calls from customers via email, portal and telephone and maintain a high level of customer service
Support Analyst - Essential Technical Skills:
Candidates must have some exposure to most of the technologies listed below:
- LAN / WAN, AD, DNS + Group Policy
- IIS & Web
- Cloud technologies
- Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Datacentres or DR systems
- Hosted desktop applications
- Experience with monitoring systems in a support function
Support Analyst - Benefits (Negotiable)
- Basic salary of up to £30k on offer
Candidates will have a strong customer service ethos and passion for resolving queries to a high stand within SLA’s. Candidates who have previous experience of working in a Managed Services environment are encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to join progressive company, gain exposure to a diverse array of technologies, and gain some internal training and development please apply. You will be given the opportunity to learn and progress within the organisation. and make an impact with their technical environment.