The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in an accountancy practice and be currently working as an Accounts Senior/Manager.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / ATT / CTA looking for a new position in a progressive firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing office workflow and procedures ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients
- Accounts preparation
- Preparing corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparing personal tax computations and returns
- Supervising and training staff
- Identifying planning opportunities and tax risk issues where appropriate
- Assisting Partner with business development
Essential Skills and qualities:
- Well rounded experience in all aspects of accounts and tax
- Competent in year end, tax and management accounts software (Preferably Digita), Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly establish professional credibility with both clients and fellow professionals
- Experience working in a client and service orientated practice
- Ability to provide support to less experienced team members
- Ability to manage and interact with both clients and staff
Hours: This is a full time position (37 hours per week) however we are open to a part-time candidate too, Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and 9am to 5pm on Friday. Can be flexible if required.