Scrum Master //Agile Project Manager
Sopra Steria are working with a large blue chip organisation in the North East of England to recruit an Agile Project Manager // Scrum Master for an exciting contract role.
- Must have 3-5 Years Project Management experience in delivering Agile projects.
- Must have experience of working with a system integrator on large IT transformation programmes.
- Must have Agile experience with packaged systems
- Should have experience of operating within an Agile methodology on large scale programmes, such as Scaled Agile, LeSS or similar.
- Alignment of project delivery with Waterfall projects would be beneficial.
- Responsible for the active management and the efficient delivery of the projects.
- Management of key project stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Work with the programme planner to develop and deliver a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Monitor performance via weekly reports to Programme Manager.
- Lead a team of professional people within the project environment.
- Understand and interpret complex client/customer requirements into effective business solutions.