DB Pensions Administrator
DB Pensions Administrator - London - up to £25,000
A very well established Consultancy in London are looking for a Pensions Administrator to assist in the provision of administration services to clients of Trustee Services.
- Maintaining membership records on the administration system
- Calculating benefits for members; i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers, deaths
- Setting up new members on the administration system
- Dealing with general queries from members, the employer and the trustees by telephone, email and letter
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual benefit statements
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
- Dealing with Trustee AVC schemes
- Maintaining records on client external payroll systems as appropriate
You will need to have proven Pensions Administration experience and will have administered Defined Benefit schemes. Along with excellent communication skills both verbal and written, ability to work on your own and as part of a team, and able to prioritise workload.
If you have the above experience please get in touch with Kerrie
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.