At Domestic & General we are proud of our market position as the UK's leading warranty protection provider with a customer base in excess of 16 million, we have maintained this position by improving the way we interact with potential customers across different channels.
We're looking for a digital copywriter to join our in-house digital team. As part of the delivery team, you'll be working closely with our UX/UI designers to ensure that all our websites and applications adhere to our tone of voice and brand guidelines and are written with the customer in mind.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, write, edit and post, creative, engaging, consistent and compliant content in collaboration with Senior Digital Creative, UX/UI designers, other team leads and stakeholders across the relevant departments (Accounts, Marketing, Legal, IT, etc)
- Be a brand guardian to ensure our products represent our business, our customers and our clients
- Implement regular improvements throughout our digital ecosystem and customer journey based on data monitoring and user testing result.
- Able to think creatively and strategically
- Communicate with team leads and stakeholder to deliver concept, copy as per project objectives
- Focus on developing compelling creative interactive communications
- Assist in communicating and presenting to internal teams and clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of writing for digital products
- Passion for a challenging task with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Proactive, with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines without supervision
- Microsoft office/outlook.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge or Agile/PM processes
In return, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus all bank holidays
- 50% employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.