Regional Director - Care Homes
We are looking to select an experienced Care Home Regional Director to join a leading, award winning non-for-profit care organisation. With services across England offering General Nursing, Residential, Dementia, and specialist services for people with a learning disability they are a highly regarded organisation with a fantastic company culture that many crave to be part of.
Requiring travel across Bucks, Bedfordshire and London the key responsibilities of the Care Home Regional Director role include:
- To deliver the strategy and provide leadership for your allocated region, delivering financial performance, ensuring service excellence, consistency and operational efficiency are delivered
- To seek out continuous improvement in operating standards to ensure the best regulatory standards are met.
- To identify and act upon opportunities for growth and development within the region
- To ensure the performance of colleagues in the Homes are maximised and that all employees understand their roles and responsibilities in delivering care with kindness across the region as well as reinforcement of the organisations values.
Dimensions of the Care Home Regional Director role include:
- Employee numbers in region c750
- Operational management of 8 Residential Care Services
- Direct reports 8 including Clinical Leads
- Budgeted Revenue- c£18.5m
The successful candidate for the Care Home Regional Director role will have:
- Multi-Site Strategic Management of a large portfolio of Care & Nursing Homes
- A real understanding of the issues that face the care sector and the ability to steer services in the right direction.
- Graduate calibre with a professional care qualification
- Ability to work at a strategic level, with proven implementation skills
- Experience of leading change within the edlerly care sector
- Financially literate
Package description for the Care Home Regional Director Role:
- £70,000pa - £75,000pa basic
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Health benefits package
- Generous Pension Contribution
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank
It's a really exciting time to be joining this highly sought-after organisation, who's profits go straight back into the services they run. If your skills and experiences match the criteria outlined in this advert we'd love to hear from you. For consideration please click 'Apply' within this advert and James from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.