Test Analyst - Junior
Test Analyst - ISEB / ISQTB
Birmingham - £20,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Test Analyst sought by a leading European logistics company who leverage a world leading software development environment to ensure they continue to innovate and that they are company disrupting the market.
The Test Analyst will be involved in the testing of their web services / websites. You will also have the opportunity to define and shape the future of Quality Assurance - advocating change within various areas of the organisation. Working in an agile environment you will face constant changes and technical challenges, helping the company move forward with your expertise.
The successful Test Analyst will have:
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance - Functional and Non-Funtional
- Experience writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios for complex software applications
- Ability to execute Test Cases / Scenarios and report and review testing results
- An in depth knowledge of industry standard defect management tools. - E.g. QualityCenter, Remedy, Jira, YouTrack etc.
- ISEB or ISTQB Certification
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to alexp[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk
Test Analyst - Birmingham - £20,000 - £24,000 - ISEB / ISQTB