Client: College based in City of London
- Provide excellent technical support to all members of the school community.
- Assist in ongoing management, maintenance and renewal of the School's IT systems and equipment, including:
- Installation, patching and upgrade of software across the network.
- Share responsibility for issuing devices to staff and ensuring they are returned and accounted for when staff leave or the device is no longer required.
- Share the running of the IT help desk, logging, prioritising, tracking and completing support cases.
- Maintenance of printers and their consumables including liaison with suppliers
- Ensure all classroom and office IT equipment is kept tidy, clean and secure.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Ticketing Systems
- Windows and Mac OS
- Hardware set up skills
- Active Directory
- Software installation
- Mobile device knowledge
- Multifunction printing/scanning
- Customer service skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in the education sector
Candidate MUST be CRB or DBS qualified
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 Month (most likely longer)
Day Rate : £80 - £120
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you - then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Premier are acting as an employment agency