Associate Group Risk & Healthcare Consultant
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a medium sized Employee Benefits Consultancy in London. My client are currently looking to recruit an Associate Group Risk & Healthcare Consultant on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for administering and broking health insurance and/or group risk policies and act as a contact point for clients in respect of these arrangements.
My client are looking for:
- Knowledge of Private Medical Insurance, Group Life and Income Protection Insurance.
- Knowledge of other areas such as Dental & Cash Plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- To maintain a portfolio of clients including undertaking renewals and claims
- Act as the day to day contact for a selection of clients in respect of risk benefits
- Undertake project work
- Peer review of work undertaken by other team members
You will be rewarded with a generous salary of up to £40000 plus excellent benefits including holiday & discretionary bonus.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.