Change and Communications Consultant
WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Change and Communications Consultant to join their growing team based in Chester, Cheshire.
Job Title: Change and Communications Consultant
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time/part-time considered
WM Reply is an experienced digital consultancy specialising in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Its mission is to add value to clients; helping them to deliver their wider business strategy by enhancing their collaborative tools within the work place. WM Reply builds SharePoint sites: intranets and websites, social networks, and document management areas to create digital workspaces that are easy to navigate and engaging.
WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. We are looking for an experienced Change Professional, Communications Consultants, Internal Comms Exec, or Training specialist to join our team.
Change and Communications Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency
- What you could be doing from day one
- Dreaming up inspired campaigns, writing strategic change, communication and adoption plans and then executing them (often on client-site)
- Developing interactive workshops and training sessions to educate and engage our client's employees on how their digital workplace could benefit their team
- Meeting clients to discuss new opportunities, understanding how we can help them and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again
- Attending sales meetings, crafting compelling proposals and preparing tender documents for new projects
- Working with our graphic design team on creatives for our campaigns, providing the business direction on what we want to achieve and ensuring that comes through in design.
Change and Communications Consultant - Requirements:
- Experience of developing and recommending strategic communications
- Experience working as a Change/Comms lead, delivering multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Creative concept planning, delivering impactful communications using a multitude of channels
- Senior level stakeholder/sponsor analysis and engagement
- Strong experience of managing clients and developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong creative thinking skills, including the ability to work confidently across multiple projects, accounts and clients
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
Change and Communications Consultant - Quirks you'll love:
- At HQ, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a backflip world record holder, a goth model and an international cricket player.
- Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns
- The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so get used to it
- We're an odd bunch who you wouldn't put together outside of work, but get on like a house on fire
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit an example of their writing (it can be anything!).
If you love tech and have a creative spark, please click ‘Apply’ now to submit your CV!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Communications Consultant, Internal Communications Executive, Change Professional, Office 365 Specialist, Change Manager, Communications Officer, Communications Coordinator, Communications Manager, Public Relations Manager, Head of Communications or as a Public Relations Officer.