We are recruiting a Conveyancing Assistant/Secretary to work for the Conveyancing Director at a well-regarded firm in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
This is a hands-on role and therefore a minimum of 2 years' experience working within a conveyancing department assisting on both residential and commercial conveyancing, together with a good understanding of the conveyancing process is essential.
The work will consist of commercial and residential conveyancing and will include, but will not be limited to:
- A high level of client contact both in person and over the phone;
- Providing key support and assistance to the Conveyancing Director to enable him to operate efficiently;
- Preparing letters and documents using our case management system;
- Dealing with registrations and post completion work;
- Administration tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent knowledge and at least 2 years’ experience of working within conveyancing
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
An attractive salary is on offer according to experience together with excellent career progression.