Junior Accountant/ Accounts Assistant
I am working with a brilliant consultancy firm based in central London. This business are recognised as a leading international professional and have a proven track record with their partners. Due to their team restructure, they are looking to expand their internal finance function with a French speaking junior accountant.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a someone who has gained some experience through an internship and now wants to take a step into their future career within a professional services firm. They can promise you a friendly atmosphere, great working environment, excellent and in-depth training sessions which guarantee you a challenge and the opportunity to progress very quickly. If your a positive, hard working individual and hungry to learn, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Fully operational in both spoken and written English and French (Absolutely essential)
- AAT enrolled or qualification
- Previous accounts experience
- Degree at least at 2:1 level
- Intermediate Excel (V-Look ups and Pivot Tables)
- Sage line 50 although not essential
- Strong team player with ability to adapt and form relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
Please only apply if you are fluent French and have the relevant experience