Our client operates within a specialist engineering sector, supplying a range of high value parts and components to a diverse and expanding customer base. Due to the expansion of their operations they now have an immediate requirement to recruit a Quality Inspector. They are looking for either an experienced Inspector or someone who have just completed their apprenticeship and has gained quality experience.
- Shop-floor based role, supporting production in all aspects of visual quality inspection.
- Performing a range of visual checks, as well as using a range of quality tools.
- The tools will include Vernier’s, Micrometres, and CMM machine.
- Communicate effectively with internal colleagues.
- Ideally you will be time-served and have gained previous quality inspection experience.
- Experience of using Vernier’s, Micrometres, and other quality tools.
- Any experience of using a CMM machine would be advantageous though not essential.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment.
- Available to start a temporary assignment immediately, and through hard work and dedication become a permanent member of staff.