Event Monitoring Analysts
Event Monitoring Analysts - Cheshire - Global Technology Giant!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Global Technology Giant for Analysts within Event Monitoring and Management.
Your new role
As one of our Event Monitoring Analysts you will be responsible for:-
- Supporting core monitoring and event management tools sets
- Working on the operational delivery and support of strategic global application/systems monitoring and event management solutions
- Providing support ensuring incidents and changes are processed within SLAs
- Management and availability of the Enterprise Monitoring and Event Management toolsets such as Netcool, Nimbus, SCOM, Ganglia or Splunk
- Handling system generated events and user issues via the incident management process
- Incident, Change and Problem management via Service Now
- Implementing Change Requests and Service Requests
- Handling Major Incidents
- Supporting the implementation of core infrastructure changes
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Event Monitoring Analysts will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Experience and understanding in the management and operational support of systems/application monitoring and event management
- Familiar with systems monitoring and event management tools
- Familiarity with one or more of the following would be advantageous:- Netcool, SCOM, Nimbus, ITM, or Splunk
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring on Windows and/or UNIX/LINUX platforms
- Familiarity with Databases would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training at he the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.