Loyalty Digital Marketing Manager
Loyalty Digital Marketing Manager- £excellent + great benefits
About the role
An opportunity has arisen within our fantastic CVM team for a Digital Marketing Manager. In order to achieve our NPS and churn ambitions, focus on Loyalty and Reward has been identified as a key strategic priority for the next financial year.
The Digital Marketing Manager is critical to the success of this ambition and will have a pivotal role within the team. Does this sound like the challenge you are after?
You will be responsible for driving the digital agenda for Loyalty & Reward and will own the management, development and continual optimisation of all content. You will need to work closely with the multiple agencies and Brand teams to create consistently compelling and impactful content across multiple digital channels.
You will be responsible for delivering end to end digital campaigns, driving digital innovations, content management on the Reward platform and act as the team interface with the internal Vodafone App team.
We are looking for someone with a strong digital background, experience managing social communities and be comfortable with ambiguity- is this you?
- Working across a wide stakeholder environment to develop and execute our digital agenda focussed on driving programme sign ups, engagement and redemptions
- Create and deliver the digital marketing strategy and define the content roadmap programme ensuring that all digital channels and social touchpoints reflect our brand strategy, tone of voice and drive increased traffic to the programme
- Design and execute inbound campaigns to increase user and engagement and conversion rates
- Brief external creative, digital and social agencies and manage the campaign production process. Write engaging and informative agency briefs that clearly communicate the activity taking place and the desired customer response/take-out. Have a clear opinion on the quality of the proposed work providing clear and structured feedback when required.
- Track and report on the impact of all campaigns making clear recommendations on how we can further increase adoption and customer engagement within the Loyalty Programme.
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Relevant graduate education or equivalent Agile certified or digital qualification an advantage
- Understanding of the modern digital marketing space (social, paid media, analytics, user-generated content, influencers)
- Proven B2C experience in digital marketing with knowledge and experience of campaign design and testing. Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling campaigns
- Experienced in designing, writing for, and managing online/social communities at scale; excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly; keen eye for detail also required
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels of the organisation
- Able to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding commercial environment. Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse and growing team
Consumer at Vodafone
Our consumer business is all about how we sell Vodafone to home customers, deliver a great experience and provide the best network in the future. It’s also about helping and giving customers the confidence to use our products and services. As technology advances and the demands of our customer’s change, we’re now offering a new converged service to allow customers to be confidently connected to their professional and personal worlds; and it takes a wide range of talents, skills and expertise to deliver this.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.