Media and Campaigns Manager
Media and Campaigns Manager (Band 7)
South East London
Morgan Hunt are looking to appoint a Media and Campaigns Manager to support the communications department to deliver aspects of all communications strategy. The successful candidate will work with senior managers and clinicians across the service. This post is a temporary role, required to work 37.5 hours a week.
- Provide support to the Head of Media and Campaigns to assess strategy plans
- Quality checking of daily communications update to senior managers
- Can manage communication projects
- To professionally and collaborative deliver communications strategy
- Build and develop effective relationships with colleagues
- Proactively deliver social media functions to support corporate objectives
- Represent the Communications Department at meetings and events
- Partake in the out of hours on-call rota outside normal working hours
- Previous experience of evaluating media and campaigns strategies
- Understanding and knowledge of internal and stakeholder communications
- Educated to Master's degree level or equivalent (preferably in communication)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- To be able to provide communication advice to senior staff
If you have the experience and match the above requirements, contact me ASAP on .
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.