Business Planning and Reporting Analyst
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Business Planning and Reporting Team within Marketing Department. The purpose of the role is to support set up of the business plan, volume and revenue reporting. The role involves market and competitor research and reporting for UK and Ireland, and supporting the creation of business cases to improve the UPS service offering.
• Business planning for GB & IE (country volume & revenue plans, market sizing and UPS market share, business plan presentation)
• Create, analyse and report on volume and revenue forecasts for GB & IE
• The creation and management of recurring measurement/data and reporting requests for the Marketing Department
• Support the development of department-wide measurement processes that maximizes the use of information and data (using Microsoft Office and automation in VBA).
• Create and support business cases for changes to UPS service levels and service coverage.
• Market and Competitor Intelligence research and reporting, providing insight and intelligence to sales team and to senior management
• Go-to person for country marketing measurement in terms of guidance, training, idea generation, etc.