Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner
Committed and motivated Administrator / Paraplanner required for a fantastic opportunity that offers training and development within a financial services company based on the outskirts of Bridgwater, Somerset.
This will be a full time role working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm with a generous starting salary of up to £26,000 PA DOE, with the added benefits of free on site parking and 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking long term career progression in the financial sector with a company who boast an excellent track record of investing in their staff to maximise potential.
Prior administration experience within a financial services environment is essential. The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of financial products including pensions, investments and protection
- Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This varied administration post will involve:
- Preparing and processing new business applications
- Obtaining client application forms, personal illustrations & key features documents
- Preparing client valuations & reports
- Placing deals & managing clients' portfolios online
- Arranging client meetings
- Dealing with client calls
- General Administration and support as required
The successful applicant will have excellent grammar and language skills, be educated to college or graduate level and have a minimum of five GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent), including Maths and English.
To apply for this role, please apply online or contact Georgie by emailing or calling .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.