Tax Advisor - Blackpool
Due to continued growth, my client, a successful & friendly Contractor firm based in Blackpool are currently recruiting for a Tax Advisor to join their business. This role offers a highly competitive salary of up to £18,000 along with ongoing training, flexible working hours and continued career progression opportunities.
Working and training within the Tax team the responsibilities will include
• Preparation of P11D forms.
• Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients.
• Dealing with HMRC and other third parties by telephone and correspondence.
• Data entry and updating systems.
• Performing bank reconciliations and receipt breakdowns
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or currently studying AAT and will possess a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Accounts position having had some exposure to personal Tax.