Private Client & Corporate Adviser
Our client is an award winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
As a Private Client Adviser you are required to:
- Have the technical ability and be able to demonstrate the professional approach needed to advise private clients on the full spectrum of products and services available.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities with your existing clients and develop new clients and referral business through a network of Introducers (e.g. Accountants and Solicitors).
- Be sufficiently confident to work both independently and within the framework and support of the team.
As a Corporate Consultant you are required to:
- Have a high level of technical ability to be able to advise Corporate clients across the whole portfolio of products and services specific to this market (employee benefits, protection, group risk, corporate pensions and auto enrolment solutions).
- Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities through your existing corporate clients and develop new business through a network of introducers
- Be sufficiently confident and articulate, to be able to negotiate at board level delivering solutions with agreed fees and time scales.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
The successful candidate in the first instance must demonstrate extensive Corporate knowledge and experience as detailed above, but also the ability and experience to deal with private clients too.
You will benefit from an established client bank which includes corporate, individual and group risk clients and may generate ongoing adviser income of up to £80,000 per annum.
Benefits package which includes: basic salary with bonus scheme, mileage allowance, 23+ days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, PHI, pension scheme and 4 x death in service. Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided.