Business Retention Specialist - Milton Keynes
Business Retention Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Retention Specialist to manage the retention strategies across the business. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for making all outgoing calls and managing all inbound calls from our clients, essentially the first point of contact for the business.
Main duties will include the following:
- Making all outgoing calls and managing inbound calls.
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Maintaining awareness of the importance of risk and raising any concerns with the Risk and Compliance Director.
- Providing business support to the Senior Leadership team.
- Building business to business relationships
- Production of MI Packs
- Preparation of statistics and reports as required
- General office duties as required.
- Participation in product development as appropriate
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Previous experience within the insurance sector.
- Experience of building B2B relationships.
- Able to think analytically and solve problems.
- Use of Microsoft Office especially Excel is essential.
The above job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of you contract and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.