Qualified Teacher - Primary
Athona Education are looking for a number of Key Stage 2 primary teacher's for long term roles within a lovely primary school situated in Redbridge. Both primary teacher roles are full-time and for the right primary teacher can start immediately.
* The Headteacher of this school would like a primary teacher who is focused on creating a positive learning environment for the children
* You will have high expectations of the children in your care
* be committed to ensuring that all children are given learning opportunities which will enable them to develop to their full potential by delivering engaging lessons and working as part of a team.
To be considered for this primary teaching position you will need:
* proven experience as a primary teacher.
* Must have QTS
* NQT's will be considered
* Good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
* Have recent experience teaching in the UK.
If you are interested in this primary teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly or alternatively please send your CV directly to
Earn £50 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.