Business Intelligence Planner - API
- Do you have API / XML connectivity experience?
- Good SQL query writing?
- 3rd party distribution experience?
- Strong analytical skills and able to manage a small team?
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Duties of the Business Intelligence Planner - API:
- Manage a remote team including training, development, ensuring team SLA's and KPI's are being met
- Cost and Gap analysis to improve costs and strenthen product portfolio
- Manage and improve processes to produce smooth cost effective delivery
- BI, business intelligence on ROI and product
- Manage all contracts, pricing, profit margins, payments
- Reporting on business performance
- Provide support to channel
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills to identify trends and product opportunities.
- Competent in SQL query writing.
- Detailed knowledge of API / XML integration
- Third-party distribution
Additional skills: API, XML, analysis, SQL query, XML, SSRS, reporting, excel, cost analysis, gap analysis, forecast, planning, 3rd party distribution, third party, product deliveryWhen applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.